We believe saving money should be simple, fun, personal, and integrated with peoples' daily life.
Location: Canada, remote
Opportunity: Full Time Position
QUBER is an innovative Financial Technology company on a mission to help Canadians save money for emergencies. Nearly half of Canadians are living pay check to pay check, and money is the #1 stress across the country. We are looking for a passionate person to join us on this mission to help Canadians across the country become better savers!
We bring the habit of savings into peoples' every day life through fun money challenges, Save to Win contests, financial education tips & tricks, and unique and exciting ways to save. People who never saved money before (and never imagined it was possible) are saving nearly $200/month on the QUBER platform! Your job is to help us find more people we can help, and to make sure they are successful!
With the success of users on QUBER platform, our user growth has been primarily organic (users telling other users). We are ready to help more people and that’s where you come in!
We are looking for an independent, enthusiastic, eager-to-learn individual who thinks they have what it takes to help us acquire new users, step users through our onboarding funnel and onwards to becoming a successful saver on QUBER.
Our work environment is fun and different from larger companies. Our employees like to wear multiple hats and have the opportunity to learn different aspects of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow while you help thousands of Canadians save money.
Skills and attitude:
We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual who is creative and not afraid to try new things.
You are the type of individual who would celebrate when we have a small win, or stay up at night thinking about growth hacks and what you want to try next to make our users successful.
- Personal ambition - you embrace challenges, you’re energized by more.
- Learning - personal growth is important for you. Learning inspires you.
- Coachable - you are coachable and willing to take control when the moment presents itself.
- Extremely organized - time management is your strength and attention to detail is critical.
- Availability - available often on Slack/ SMS/Phone/ Zoom daily and you are not busy with other projects.
- Communication - solid verbal and written communication. You will talking to QUBER team members and clients. Yes, you will be tested for this.
We are driven by the success of our existing and new users. We want this to be your passion, too. Some of your responsibilities and day to day activities would include the following:
- Build, monitor integrated campaigns across multiple channels such as Facebook, Twitter and online to drive user acquisition.
- Ensure campaigns align with other marketing efforts and product releases.
- Daily presence on identified content platforms.
- Content – blogs & email marketing campaigns.
- Customer success – answer questions, call new customers (yes, calling is still a thing in 2020), send emails.
- Improve onboarding funnel based on conversations with customers.
- Explore new advertising channels and optimize existing channels.
- Assist in scaling user acquisition through SEO/ ASO; optimize conversion funnels to grow user base.
- Analyze metrics to inform success of growth initiatives.
To be successful you must be: creative, results based, self-driven, and looking to progress your career.
You have the opportunity to add to these activities and skills. Please note that this is a full-time position with QUBER.
You will be working directly for our Co-Founder, Jen Leger. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be in touch with only those we are considering as a candidate. Thank you for your interest.